- Cruise, tour or hike the incredible fjords along the picturesque coastline.
- Visit the historic and well-preserved stave churches.
- Tour the North Cape to experience the traditional Sami culture and reindeer herding, Karåsjok, Kautokeino and the Midnight Sun.
- Cruise the Lofoten Islands, fishing villages and cabins-rorburers.
- Try your hand at hiking, glacier walking, biking, skiing, fjord kayaking, horseback riding and fishing.
- Explore sites of newly discovered Viking history and relics.
- Experience a Grieg piano recital at Troldhaugen in Bergen.
- See weaving, pewter, glass, woodcraft and porcelain shops.
Norway is a strikingly rugged combination of mountains, fjords and glaciers that creates a dramatic landscape stretching across the entire country. Ideal for outdoor adventure with truly breathtaking scenery, Norway boasts some of the most picturesque express boat, ferry and train excursions imaginable. Norway’s cities also beckon travelers indoors to shop, dine and enjoy the arts. Admire the cultural traditions, elaborate folk costumes and fine craftsmanship proudly displayed. While traveling, dine on sumptuous smorgasbords that include an array of breads and marinated herring, fresh salmon, shrimp, lingon and cloud berries.