- See famous geysirs, hot springs, volcanoes and lava beds
- Enjoy horseback-riding tours through lava fields
- Whale watch on the southern and northern coasts
- View the Goðafoss, Dettifoss and Gullfoss waterfalls
- Snowmobile on glaciers
- Visit Þingvellir—the Viking Parliament site
Iceland is Europe’s westernmost country and the second largest island in the North Atlantic Ocean. It offers many exciting adventures, providing an unforgettable journey. It has been said that Iceland is “where heaven meets earth,” a place where Viking sagas were written, 200 volcanoes rumble and natural beauty reigns. Iceland offers many different activities to fi t all interests. Take a hike along the Icelandic fjords, ride horseback over a lava field or spend the day relaxing at a geothermal spa. Reykjavík is the northernmost capital in the world and is noted for its friendly people, marvelous food and exuberant nightlife. Iceland is truly an amazing place and once experienced, it is never forgotten!