Essence of Finland
- See the engaging countryside surrounding
- Helsinki as well as the unique wooden houses.
- Enjoy the cobblestoned streets and canals of Porvoo.
- Tour Lapland and learn about its unique Sami culture.
- Visit Rovaniemi and the “home” of Santa Claus.
Experience numerous cultural events and festivities during the season of long summer days. Finland’s proximity to the Arctic Circle extends the summer days to 24 hours—extra time to enjoy the outdoors and culture! The primeval forests, Aapa bogs, ponds and Ice-Age boulder fields make for a varied and fascinating habitat as well as an alluring landscape. Moreover, Helsinki is a natural habitat for more than 427 bird species, with some of Europe’s best bird-watching sanctuaries.