Essence of Denmark
- Explore castles, fairy-tale excursions and beautiful countryside with thousands of flowers.
- Marvel at Rosenborg Palace, with its collection of crown jewels, art and tapestries.
- Sail around Funen Island.
- Cycle the streets of Copenhagen.
- Take an evening stroll and savor dinner in picturesque Nyhavn.
- Bike under the light-green canopy of the beech forest.
- Enjoy a canal cruise or guided harbor cruise of Copenhagen.
- Play at Legoland in Jutland.
- Visit Hans Christian Andersen’s home and museum.
- Admire The Little Mermaid.
Denmark offers something for all age groups, families and individuals alike! Denmark is truly a nation by the sea, as no place is farther than 30 miles from the ocean. It displays 3,000 miles of beaches pierced by inlets and harboring marinas. The gentle landscape and lush beech forests are ideal for hiking and cycling, while the nearby lakes lure beginning, as well as avid, sailors. The myriad of bridges, Great Belt Link and the Öresund Bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden offer countless options for short day trips into Skåne and easy accessibility between both countries.