Essence of The Baltics
- Indulge in the cosmopolitan city of Riga – “The Paris of the Baltics.”
- Enjoy the architectural history of the 850-year-old city of Tallinn.
- Uncover the customs and traditions of historic Vilnius.
- Discover the charm of the medieval, cobblestoned streets in the Old Towns.
- Delve into the unique contrasts between the old and the new Tallinn.
The Baltics is a historic region that mixes pristinely restored cathedrals and palaces with architecture ranging from Art Nouveau to medieval, all intermingled with horse-drawn buggies and bicycles sharing cobblestoned streets. The Baltic capitals are delightfully different. Tallinn, with its charming cobblestoned streets, Riga, with its adventuresome nightlife and Vilnius, with its fascinating history, all prove to be worth a visit!